Live occupancy monitoring via occupancy signs helps make public health the priority. Employees, shoppers, and commuters expect and need to be protected when they’re in certain spaces. It’s the new normal. One of the key ways to protect and inform commuters is to limit the number of people in a given establishment or area. Occupancy signs help make the process easier to understand and more effective.
Occupancy signs help keep people informed
Whether they’re in a transport hub, hoping to enter a retail business, or waiting on a fast-food order, people need to know whether it’s safe for them to move to a new area. Occupancy signs politely and clearly inform customers how many people are in a store and how long they’ll need to wait to enter.
This is one of the most effective ways to maintain social distancing and minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
People counting for airports
People counting sensors offer airports the ability to:
- Identify and manage in real-time: Facilities can use real-time information on passengers within the premises; facilities can be divided into zones for easier management
- Monitor passenger traffic flow: It’s easy to identify congested areas to help monitor and improve traffic flow
- Maximize real estate value: When you can determine which areas receive the highest footfall, it’s easier to set appropriate rental values for retail and other tenants
How do people counting benefit train stations and airports?
Transport hubs like train stations and airports are some of the busiest areas in the world. If commuters and transport employees need to maintain a safe distance from each other, it’s best to use the most reliable technology available.
- People counting sensors provide data that become a daily tool for regular management
- Footfall data grants unique insights that can benefit marketing, environmental, and other efforts
Contact us to learn how we can help you become successful!